Adjustable Beds from Bed King
Adjustable Beds are one of the most luxurious and comfortable sleeping solutions out there.
Thanks to the unique frame and mattress design that can be adjusted to fit your head, shoulders and back perfectly, the levels of comfort that come from owning your own adjustable bed are unparalleled.
1 to 2 of 2 results
1 to 2 of 2 results
Get an Adjustable Bed for a Good Night's Sleep
If traditional beds and mattresses just don't do it for you when it comes to getting a good night's sleep, consider the an adjustable bed to simply melt away all your discomforts and give you a perfectly restful night's sleep.
Adjustable Beds: Discover Comfort at a Level That Suits You
Everybody has at one time or another experienced discomforts associated with sleep. Most often these discomforts occur due to incorrect sleeping posture and bad sleep positions that can cause fitful and restless sleep.
A mattress should support the natural curvature of your spine and assist in relaxing muscles and alleviating pressure points, but sometimes this is not enough and you need an adjustable bed to find the perfect sleeping position that will maintain the natural curvature of your spine at an angle and comfort level that suits you.
The Benefits of an Adjustable Bed
Adjustable beds not only have the added benefit of allowing you to customise your sleep surface to suit your needs and preferred sleep position so your pressure points are supported, it also improves your circulation and your spine's alignment while you sleep.
If you suffer from tension and joint pain or are recovering from injury, you can adjust your bed to support the troubled areas and while getting required rest and recuperation in utmost comfort.
The benefits of an adjustable bed don't stop there! They can also help relieve:
- Minor aches and pains by improving your circulation
- Lower backache or pain by adjusting your bed to support your weak points and support your back
- Neck and shoulder pain by positioning your adjustable bed to an angle that supports neck and shoulder areas
- Swollen legs and feet can experience better circulation through raising the foot of the bed
- Acid reflux can be combated by adjustable angles that allow an elevated posture to reduce symptoms
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis can benefit from customised support through angle adjustment and custom sleep surfaces
- Snoring is addressed due to the variety of angles which elevate the body to help reduce discomfort and snoring
Not only do you get all of these benefits, but an adjustable beds also encourages deeper and better sleep making it extremely popular among those who lead busy and stressful lives.
Why Buy an Adjustable Bed?
While regular beds can give you a great night's sleep, they lack the ability to adjust to match your sleeping position. Many people are looking for the added health benefits that are associated with restful sleep and correct sleep posture while sleeping on an adjustable bed, such as support for the natural curvature of the spine, the pressure points and keeping the body in a more relaxed and natural position during sleep.