Simmons, the Sleep Technologists
May 10, 2016
Following last month’s blog post, we have decided to do a feature on the Simmons range of beds that we currently stock at Bed King
Since the early 20th century, Simmons have been leading the way when it comes to sleep science and bed technology. Pioneers in mechanised bed production, the company prides itself with its scientific approach to sleeping solutions.
The specialised pocket coil springs used by Simmons are separately wrapped and precompressed ensuring the comfort and level of firmness for which the Simmons Bed Company is best known. Based around the idea of minimal transfer of motion, sleeping in a Simmons you can rest assured knowing you won’t be tossing and turning just because your partner is!
From the entry level Deluxe model to the top of the range Crescendo there is a Simmons bed for everyone.
Bed King is the proud supplier of seven beds in the Simmons range. The Deluxe, Plush, Backcare 5, Superior Firm, Ultra Firm and Luxury are all vastly different beds when it comes to comfort level and price point, but all six have been created with the Simmons sleep science that we have come to expect from the brand.
- Individually wrapped pocket coil technology that is designed to fit and mould to the body’s curves and contours, providing optimal spinal alignment and minimal motion transfer between sleepers
- A tightly woven top for a firmer feel
- High density foam fillings that cushion the spring unit and provide superior comfort
- No turn, low maintenance mattresses
- OxyPlus fabric which is not only antibacterial and antifungal, but also acts as a barrier for dust mites and bedbugs
- Reinforced mattress edging to provide a firmer seating edge, better stability during sleep and to prevent sagging around the edges of the bed
As the top of the range, the Simmons Crescendo offers all this and more…
- Unlike the the other models, the Crescendo comes fitted with a special pamper top design which is filled with layers to add to the already luxurious levels of comfort
- HyCare Treatment which is more advanced antibacterial, antifungal and better protection against dust mites and bedbugs
- The Visco Elastic Memory Foam used in the manufacturing of the Simmons Crescendo ensures incomparable levels of luxury and comfort while maintaining complete support and pressure relief.
With a comfort level to suit everyone from ultra plush to firm and everything in between, Simmons sleep science is a winner. Go to your nearest Bed King and find the Simmons to suit you or browse the Simmons range of bedsets on our site.
» 6 Beloved Bedtime Story Books
Sleepy parents everywhere; have pondered whether might be there; a book that once read will keep; their tykes abed and fast asleep… Don’t worry, we won’t be rhyming throughout this whole blog. Mostly because we’re parents ourselves and we haven’t found this… yaw...
» Can You Solve Problems While Dreaming?
“The result of the struggle between the thought and the ability to express it, between dream and reality, is seldom more than a compromise or an approximation.” – M.C. Escher.
Lucid dreaming is an enthralling, all-consuming affair. An alternate reality where one can be whomever you...
» Out of this world places to sleep
When you think about amazing places, unusual or interesting places that you might sleep would you ever have imagined a glass panelled igloo or an airplane suspended in a tree top? These are not sets on extravagant movies or ideas from some far fetched fiction. No, not at all. Today, thanks to the vi...